Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tending to the Ponies...

I've been busy with the Baby Blue Bell Ponies...pendants that I am making...


Here the pendants with the plain black settings..have yet to place the beads on top...

I made a few that have simple design settings with a gold sheen...

And these ones have the charm beads on top already...
Special thanks again to Baby Blue Bell of deviant art for the pony images!

I also made a floral glass cabochon pendant and set it in a bezel with bead dangles...

Today I decided to take a break from the ponies because I missed making appliques...so I took out some pretty colors and started to make this...

Into this...

It's ready for baking!!! Now back to tending ponies...

That's all for now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)