Saturday, September 22, 2012

Packing Orders and Time for Organizing

After a big sale, a lot of time is allotted to packing orders... I print out final invoices, layout all of the items and check them off from the list while i pack them...

Luckily, yesterday I have completed packing all orders. Most of them have already been sent and I am now just waiting for 2 more payments before I send off the last 2 packages to their respective locations. Now moving on to make next task...

I have tons of stocks sprawled out that are left over from the sale...

 I'm gonna have to arrange them and pack them

And then I have re-stock them into the right albums online so that I can get them sold if somebody wants to buy them...a lot of them will still be on clearance.

This has been keeping me happily busy. But, on Monday, I need to start my new secret task that I need to get going but have not started. More about that to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)