Friday, January 8, 2016

Back for the New Year


So, i was gone from blog-dom for a while but i have been online in my different ventures....I don't know if i have mentioned before but, i now do have an online boutique at Zalora.com. I sell a lot of my jewelry there and what's great about it is that if you want to buy and pay cash on delivery or COD, you can!!!

Here is a link to my zalora boutique -
http://www.zalora.com.ph/earthly-jewels

My newest upload at Zalora are these cuuute stud fused glass earrings that I created....



If you do want to get my items at a discounted price, you should check out my online website...I am constantly updating it to add all my new products. Since I am running this all on my own, I do charge a bit lower there, so at a discounted price compared to Zalora....

Here is my website....
http://earthlyjewels.weebly.com/

My newest uploadds on my website are these 3 sweeet fused glass mini pendants...



(SOLD)
The last one has already been sold...


Then you can also message me on my facebook shop page....
https://www.facebook.com/myearthlyjewels

I try to post updates on my facebook page like when i upload new products or write a new blogpost, so do LIKE my page and stay updated....

By the way, I am slowly working my way to reopen my ETSY shop...These beauties will soon be available there too. I have been uploading listings but they are still currently on draft mode. Once I have around 25-50 pieces listed then i will make them live. I am targeting sometime in the end of the month to get this done.....

If you want to favorite my shop on etsy here is the link -
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthlyJewels


Well, let me get back to editing my fused glass pendant photos...I still have tons and tons to upload. I made these for my bazaar in december and I am only able to start uploading them online now...i just wanted to drop by my blog and let everyone know, I am still around and working happily on my stuff...

Happy New Year Blog Friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)