Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First order of business....organizing! I've been doing crafts almost all my life, from beads to sewing to painting and so much more to mention. Because I've been doing this for so long, I have accumulated so much crafting stuff. The time has come to finally organize everything. I need to go through all my things and hopefully purge some of the stuff that I don't need anymore. This definitely is not an easy task! I feel I can always do something with anything and thus, my collection of junk keeps growing!

I'm determined to have a gorgeous craft space like some of the inspirational craft rooms I saw here on flicker. Espcially Ms. Lindsay Maine's from beautiful craftspace (her blog), pictured below:

 

I like the plastic containers she has on the shelf. That would work for my beads. That blue container of buttons is nice too!

Here's another beautiful Craft room by Ms. Nicole Balch (her blog):

 

Absolutely gorgeous! I hope one day I can finally organize my own craft space. My hubby and I are planning to move to a bigger apartment sometime in the next couple of months and we are in the process of searching for a place. Hopefully we can get a place with a spare room that I can make into a craft space. For now, my goal is to organize the stuff I have, purge the things I don't use or need and start packing for our move to a new apartment.

Its definitely going to be a challenge, with all this junk:

 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)