Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Craft Haul (Picture Heavy)

I've been watching a lot of youtube lately and yesterday I went out to purchase a few new craft supplies to try out some resin techniques. I did a small resin pour today to try out some of the make-shift molds I got and tomorrow, if all goes well, I'll be doing a bigger resin pour! Yehey!

Anyways, here's my craft haul... some molds that i'll try for resins...








And just on the side...i bought this scented candle that reminds me of the old craft shop i used to go to back when i was a kid...ahhh cinnamon scented...

And a bunch of stickers...i loooove...will try these out on resin as well...














And i did a test resin pour too...




I can't wait to see what they will look like!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)