Saturday, August 25, 2012

Colors....A-Brewing...

It's been quiet in the shop this week... not only because i was hit by a terribly stomach ache mid week but also because I've been busy. Now, I can't reveal quite yet what I've been up to but, I'm cooking something up for the shop and it involves a lot of color... so, in the meantime, I have to leave you with this photo to give you a sneak peek of what's brewing...

The big surprise will have to wait till next month...

Also, I'm planning and preparing for a large clearance sale in order to liquidize some stocks for October's "acquisitions" business trip...so that means, its a busy end of the month for me in preparations....

Anyways..happy weekend all!
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)