Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thankful for Everyday Tasks...

Today was spent doing common everyday tasks for the online shop...counting...

sorting...

packing...

labeling...

To some it may sound terribly mundane... but to me it is a joy.


When you love what you do...you enjoy even the simplest of tasks....  I love beads...I love craft making materials and touching them, re-arranging them ..even just looking at them sparks a kind of excitement and inspiration.

I wonder to myself what these beads and metal components will become...what kind of jewelry will it be part of ..who will be wearing it. Every little component can be part of something big in the hands of its creator! And i am forever thankful to my Creator that he has given me joy in all my everyday tasks....

Have fun creating!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)