Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Collage Sheets

Today I worked on making new digital collage sheets... 3 of them...

SHEET#066

SHEET#0667

SHEET#068

These will be quite lovely as resin jewelry..here is what the damask pattern would look like in a 25mm antique gold bezel... 

I sell these bezels in the shop as well...the item code for this is SETTING189..right now you can find it in my facebook account (click here to go there) and soon it will be listed in my storenvy shop as well for those that want to buy and are located in another country (other than the Philippines)...(go to my storenvy shop - http://earthlyjewelsbeads.storenvy.com)

The best thing about these digital collage sheets are that they are now available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD!!! I was very excited that ETSY added this new feature! Now, as soon as my customers pay for their digital collage sheets, they will automatially be provided a link where they can instantly download what they just have purchased..NO MORE WAITING!!! This is great because customers get what they want right away and at the same time, it's less work for me!!!

So, if you use collage sheets in your craft...for resin or clay transfers or scrapbooking or decoupage...or whatever craft you do...check out my etsy shop -

That's all for now...have a crafty and inspired day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)