Friday, May 24, 2013

Storenvy for International Buyers

I finally am uploading items to my storenvy shop -
http://earthlyjewelsbeads.storenvy.com/


I started with the antique gold charms and i also have one of the settings already there....i still have a looooot to upload but, it's already in working order and ready to accept international orders (if what you want is already there).

I thought about listing them on etsy but, i have sooo many items that i think the listing fees would make me go bankrupt before i can get the sales going. So, i was so happy to have found storenvy. I still have my digital collage sheets on my etsy shop but all the jewelry and craft supplies will have to go here.....

I will keep adding to this until i have them all listed...so far i have these avaiable...








So, go ahead and browse...soon i will have a lot more. 
Oh and here is some info on the shop -
  • I accept paypal payments...you can use your credit card through paypal.
  • The items will be shipped from the Philippines..which is in Asia. So it will take around 4-6 weeks before it gets to you..depending on what country you are from.
  • I accept wholesale orders...message me in the contact form if you are interested. Let me know your order.
  • Come back and check out the shop for updates...i plan to put a lot more charms in both silver and antique gold, Settings and bezels, jewelry findings, filigrees, acrylic beads, lucite flowers, stones and beads and sooo much more..


Come and check out the shop-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)