Saturday, January 18, 2014

January Prize Winner

My January Inventory Sale ended on the 15th and i held the end of sale raffle o the 16th...so exciting!!! Here is the big prize package...


Look at all the goodies!!!! 

- EYEPIN & HEADPINS
- SETTINGS
- ACRYLIC FLOWER CABS & BEADS
- COLORFUL BUTTONS
- ASSTD FLOWER LUCITES
- METAL CHARMS & CONNECTORS
- OVAL & ROUND GLASS CABOCHONS
- GOOGLEY EYES
- BONE CHARMS
- SAMPLE FILIGREE
- RING FILIGREE

All that just for particiapating in my inventory sale on facebook (each person gets a raffle entry for every php500 spent during the sale period).

So on the 16th, i wrote all the raffle entries down on small sheets of paper, put it in a container, shook it and picked one from the box. 

And the winner was....


sent out the prize yesterday and my customer has informed me that she got it today! Happy day! I had fun with this raffle and hopefully it will be a monthly thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)