Tuesday, January 21, 2014

REALLY CUTE RING SETTINGS FOR YOUR CREATIONS..

Ooooh you're gonna love creating with these ring settings...you can polymer clay cabochons, resin cabochons, stone cabochons or whatever you feel like... They're listed right now in my facebook personal shop...check them out there...
https://www.facebook.com/earthlyjewelsPenny

I have these round ones....








I love them all and i think i want the matching charm/pendant settings for them especially the floral type settings...

And these are the oval settings mostly 18x25 inch insets....








I have them on a pre-order basis right now. Which means i don't keep them in stock. I only acquire them when somebody places an order. Sooner or later i will have a few in stock because the supplier eventually stop ordering them and they get phased out. So i wanna make sure i have a few stocked up before they phase out.

Enjoy these beauties...i know i will!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)