Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bead Soup Ingredients is Finally Here

I'm so excited because I received my bead soup ingredients today. I went to pick it up at the local post office and because I was so excited, I immediately opened the package. I took a quick peek inside and saw little packs of purple tissue wrappings. I didn't want to tear through it quite yet since I wanted to take pictures of everything. So, I rushed home...and finally...

Do many packages to open..it was like a mini Christmas day!!! 

Here are my ingredients for the bead soup...

I really love the colors...purples and violets. And look, a lovely focal lampwork bead handmade by Susan Kennedy (of Sue Beads). How pretty!

Now, I need to start working on my pieces for the BEAD SOUP PARTY. I have 2 days..so for today, I have the beads on my desk next to me..and letting some ideas simmer in my head. Hopefully by tonight, I will start churning...

I  can't wait for the bead soup party! Make sure you come back on September 17th to see what I have posted. And you'll get a link of everyone that's participating in the party! 

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)