Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What have I been up to?

Been kind of busy lately juggling a few things..planning a trip, making jewelry for Christmas bazaars, working on some digital collage sheets, packing some order...and so on and so on...

Here are my latest....
Pendants....

I think I will change the settings into antique gold instead. They are to become the focals for some really cute charm necklaces...

Digital Collage Sheets....
Some antique flowers in 1 inch circles..great for bottlecap jewelry. I started listing these digital collage sheets in my bead & supplies shop (Earthly Jewels Beads). And let me tell you, making them is very addictive...

So much more, but, thought I'd share these with you for now. I'm off to mail a few things.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)