Monday, March 26, 2012

Domino Pendant with Resin Tutorial Available on Etsy

I've finally completed my tutorial for the domino pendants with resin dome. I've made it available in both my FB shop and on ETSY as a digital file to be sent to your email...here are some photos...
THE TUTORIAL INCLUDES:
- 20 pages of detailed, step by step instructions on how to make the pendants as well as how to work with the resin 
- over 50 colored pictures showing every step.
- detailed list of materials you will need 

SKILL LEVEL/ PRE-REQUISITES:
Beginner to Intermediate. 
No previous skills with resin is needed to be able to work on this tutorial 

These are some of the things you will need for your project...

Here's some of my sample finished products...

If you're looking to do something different, learn something new...why not give this a try...it's totally addictive!

Here is my etsy listing - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)