Monday, April 9, 2012

Working on Digital Collage Sheets

Happy Easter to you guys out there...I know I am a day late with my greeting. Its because here in the Philippines, Monday is still a holiday and I am still on holiday mode!!!

I have been busy working on my digital collage sheets. I've listed a few already so you can check them out in my etsy shop...

I have a cute tag, label or stick sheet that says handmade with love....
The default background color for the tag is hot pink but when you purchase the sheet, i can customize the background color to your liking..just make sure to message me or to write it in the note to seller.

I also have a Japanese Chiyogami type pattern collage sheet in circles great for bottlecaps and round bezels....they are available in 30mm, 20mm or 15mm sizes.  

and here's what it would look like on a round ring bezel...pretty sweet!!! 

Another collage sheet of pretty patterns in aqua/green-blue colors...reminds me of the ocean during summers...

Here are some samples on brass settings.... 



And last...a lovely collage sheet of vintage women ...this time by John Godward. It is available in 30x40mm ovals as well as 18x25mm ovals... 
And this is what it would look like in a setting...


The vintage Godward Ladies is yet to be posted in my etsy shop but the others are already available!!! This week, I'm hoping to actually make a few resin pendants from these sheets. However, I don't know if i will be able to since I am attending a ceramics class too!!! 

I am super excited about it. It only meets for 6 sessions so I'll be done in two weeks.I'm not sure if we will be able to create any pieces that we want or if we are bound to stick to whatever the instructor tells us to make (pottery? vases?) Hopefully, we can deviate from the norms and go with what we feel like making...for me, jewelry pieces!!! Anyway, hopefully i'll get to post pictures of it in the coming days!!! 

Well..I hope you had a great Easter weekend! I sure did, lounging around with the hubby and the doggie-baby!!! Now, its back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)