Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cool and Calm

Don't you think that the color shades of blue has such a cool calming effect...it makes me think of the fresh breeze by the ocean...that's what I was thinking of when i made this bracelet set... I call it COOL WATERS.




I so love this color...and the stones are gorgeous too. Agates are a wonderful healing stone. The Aqua Agates stimulates creative expression which helps in communication. It also helps improve one's mood, helps inspire, increases hope and optimism

This one comes in a set which includes a beaded bracelet and a pair of dangling earrings. 





I have it available in my shop so if you want one, message me on my facebook page... and it is on FREE SHIPPING right now!!!

"COOL WATERS"

SKU - SET02-201510AQ0002

VIEW IN FACEBOOK SHOP




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)