Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Happy Day (Plus Iron Craft #7 Midas Touch)

What a good day! First, I opened my mail this morning to find out that I won this bag from kellymoorebag.com. Yey!!! Happy Lucky Day!
Then I went through my pretty new beads and supplies that I purchased yesterday...

3 big bags of headpins in 3 tones..silver, antique gold and copper.
 8mm Mookait jasper beads.
 2 triangular shell beads and a string of carabao cyclinder beads.
 8mm Majorica pearls in assorted colors to restock my stash.
 Red  glass with gold foil inside.
 25 mm assorted cylindrical agate beads.

 2 meters pretty copper chain
 Assorted antique gold & silver  findings, beads caps and black toned shell beads.

I love them and I got a burst of inspiration to create! Oh! Happy Bead Day!

And lastly, while putting new supplies away, I found some of my old bead leftovers. I thought of a new pendant line using crystals and antique chains that I had. Here are a few to feast your eyes on...




I love how they turned out. There can be tons of combinations which, can actually be great as accessories for wedding parties. Great gift ideas for the bridesmaids & flower girls.

Happy Constructive Day!

I just realized these would work well with my Iron Craft Challenge #7 - Midas Touch since they are all made of antique gold. So, lastly, here's my entry for this week's Iron Craft...

To sum it up....today was a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)