Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oil Burner and a Vial

 Some home-work that I did yesterday... I used the pinch pot techniques for this oil burner...



I'm not happy with the little pot that goes on top so, i think ill make another one for it today. I do like how peep carving in the back looks. Makes me want to make some candle holders...hmmm....

I also made a couple of vials...great for essential oils to hang as a pendant. I would need to glaze the inside part so that it would be waterproof. This one is my favorite...







So, today is a Tuesday and that means its workshop day again! Only 3 sessions left...awww....I wish there was some kind of continuing education available here in the Philippines for this kind of stuff....

By the way, stop by the etsy shop...I have a discount package listed for the digital collage sheets... Your choice of 5 digital collage sheets for only $15!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)