Saturday, November 28, 2015

One of my first Fused Glass Pieces

The first batch I did of fused glass pendants was in a workshop with my mentor. I made 4 pendants in about 2 hours and it was fired and I picked it up the next day. At that moment...I fell in love with it. I instantly loved fused glass!!! And I also fell in love most particularly with one of the pendants I made that day. It is one of my all time favorites and I almost decided to keep it for myself....but I said no...this is a business and I will make this available for somebody that connects with it. 

I have named it VENETIAN ROSE....the way the glass is arranged, it sort of reminds me of a rose... And I called it Venetian because it reminds me of the glass made in Italy...murano glass. Here it s my VENETIAN ROSE....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)