Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November - Winner of My First Raffle

I wanted to greet everybody a Happy November!!! Last night, my first raffle draw ended and today I used the random number generator from random.org to pick my very first blog contest winner.

There were 160 entries from all over the world!!! I want to thank everybody for participating in my contest, for those of you who became followers in my blog, twitter and facebook, for those of you who shared my giveaway to others in one way or another, and for those that featured me and this contest in their own ways. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I had a lot of fun hosting it for everyone and I hope you come back for this November's raffle contest!!!!

NOW...onto to the winner....

I entered the numbers in the random generator 1 ... to ...160.....

And the grandprize winner is.....

drum roll please.......

Entry number 137 on my raffle entries list (in excel):


CONGRATULATIONS TO:
JASMINE1485 (Ms. Kate Ryan)
who became my FB friend!!!

You have 2 days (48 hours) to respond to my email to claim your prize! Thanks so much for participating!

I am also selecting a second prize winner, the gets free shipping when purchasing any of my items from the shop. (plus automatically get a free consolation surprise along with your purchase). 

2nd prize winner is 
409scope 
who became a blog follower!


You have 2 days (48 hours) to respond to my email to accept your prize! Thank you so much for participating!

If in case the grand prize winner fails to reply to the prize, you will become the grand prize winner and a new second prize winner will be selected. I will notify you if this happens!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR ENTERING!!!
PLEASE COME BACK FOR NOVEMBER'S RAFFLE CONTEST!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)