Here are the details....
This is an invitation for anyone residing in the Philippines to join this Local Handmade Polymer Clay Pendant Swap.
The name of this swap is
SOAKING IN THE SUMMER PENDANT SWAP
This is the first time I am hosting a handmade swap and am very excited! I hope you will join in on the fun....
1 .Sign up
- Please provide me with
- your full cell phone
- email address (or multiply/fb id) and
- shipping address.
You can send this information here in multiply via PM, send it to my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text me your info at 0905-418-0458 (please note that you are signing up for the swap).
- sign up period is from now until April 15
2. Make your pendants
- I will send each person all the names and addresses of everyone that signed up.
- You must make a minimum of one pendant for each person that signed up
- the deadline will be April 29
3. Send out your pendants
- all pendants must be sent out at the very latest is April 30
4. Receiving your pendants
- once you receive your pendants, do let the person you received it from know that you got it
- if you have a blog, take pictures and blog about it
- or you can post it in your multiply or facebook
- all pendants that I receive will be photographed and blogged about in my blog - myearthlyjewels.blogspot.com
MORE GUIDELINES -
1. Accepting a maximum of 5 participants....(minimum of 2)
2. Anyone residing in the Philippines can participate, so you must be willing to send out to provinces as well as to metro manila.
3. You must make at least one pendant for each person...but if you choose to, you can send out as many as you wish per person.
4. Please make sure you send out your pendants...as each person will be sending you a pendant as well. If for some reason, you are unable to continue with the swap, please inform me right away so I can inform everyone else on the list.
1. This particular swap is for handmade polymer clay pendants. Your pendants must be handmade by yourself.
2. No size requirement. As long as it is a pendant
3. The necklace to hand the pendant on is not required...but, you may send one as an option.
Looking forward to anybody that wants to join...I know there are already two of us interested so this will be a go!!! Join us for some fun!!!!
|Swap Coordinator:||penny of earthly jewels (email@example.com)|
|Swap categories:||Polymer Clay, Jewelry|
|Number of people in swap:|
|Last day to signup/drop:||April 15, 2011|
|Date items must be sent by:||April 30, 2011|
|Number of swap partners:||depends on how many sign up|
Polymer clay pendant swap