Saturday, April 2, 2011

Margie & Me: March Reveal

Today's the day of the March Margie & Me Reveal!!!! This month's inspiration stems from the color Yellow....and the piece given to us (by Marcie from La Bella Joya) for our inspiration is Van Gogh's The Sower with the Setting Sun



And for the big reveal, I introduce my piece...
"The Sower's Setting Sun"



 I really liked working with the colors especially the deep violets which really reminded me of the sunset. I wire wrapped the flower pendant and hung it on a long chain. This one's going in the Etsy shop (click here tp go to the listing).

Thanks for another great challenge Ms Marcie! I always love your inspirations!

You can check out everyone's take on the challenge - here.

That's all for now...Have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Penny - that is so pretty! The chain matches the palette too which is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love how lively it is and how gorgeous the bright colors are together! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny this is just wonderful. Sun drenched is the word that came to mind. Love the purples and the copper chain. BTW, the link for the other challengers goes to the necklace listing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - what a fun necklace for spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet comments! (And thanks for the heads up Shirley :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Penny this is stunning! I love the flower so much!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)