Monday, August 22, 2011

MAGIA NEL BOSCO (MAGIC IN THE FOREST)

This is my newest heirloom treasure tin, MAGIA NEL BOSCO which means MAGIC IN THE FOREST in Italian. It is a one of a kind piece inspired by Chris K of Mandarin Moon. I wanted to bestow upon it an aura and feel of walking in the forest, all the while, discovering magic all around.




You can find this magical tin listed in my etsy shop - here.

I'm planning to have many more of these Heirloom Treasure Tins in all sorts of shapes, sizes and designs. I am also open for specialized,, made to order tins for your own special keepsakes. Please contact me through my email (myearthlyjewels(at)yahoo(dot)com).

That's all for now...have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)