Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trash to Treasure Challenge...Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the Trash to Treasure Challenge held by Philippine Polymer Clay Guild....

First Place: Jennifer Cruz. Her entry was the Glass container Lamp whiched got 120 votes!!!



I'm not surprised at all...Jennifer is an incredible polymer clay artist. Just check out her wonderful work in any of these links:



or you can read more about her work in her blog....



Second place goes to Jhoi Montano...
Her entry is "Tin Can Bag" which acquired 115 votes.

You can see a lot of work went into this from each detailed tile. 
Find more of Jhoi's work in the link below-


Third Place goes to Melody Manalaysay.
Her entry is "Bottlecap Pendant" which acquired 85 votes.


How lovely would these precious pretties be hanging around your neck?
Find more of her work in the links below:



Congratulations on such beautiful work...I was proud to be part of such wonderful talent....here is the piece that I entered...
my Floral Candle Garden



Congratulations too goes to 3 lucky voters chosen randomly...
Krazelle E.
Louella M.
Hilary S.

Who will be receiving prizes made of polymer clay from our challenge sponsors.

I sure enjoyed this challenge and can't wait for this month's project!

That's all for now...have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are all so pretty but I think I love the candle garden the best!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)