Monday, August 22, 2011

My Bead Soup Partner

I'm so excited to be part of the Bead Soup Party. I'd like to introduce to you my partner...Noemi Baena.

Noemi is from Salamanca, Spain. You can see her elegant jewelry in her etsy shop -


I love the very elegant colors that Noemi uses like in this beautiful pair of earrings...

She uses a sterling silver and wonderful materials such as semiprecious stones, swarovski components and lampwork beads...
and would be lovely for weddings!

For her bead soup, I tried to gather something a little different for her...here is a sneak peek which also includes some of my one of a kind creations...


Since the shipping is international, it will take a bit of time before she gets it but as soon as she does, I'll reveal the beads in another blog post!

I'm looking forward to seeing what she makes from this bead soup! And excited to receive my ingredients too! 

Check back here on September 17th...that's when the bead soup party begins!!!

That's all for now...Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)