Friday, February 10, 2012

Lovely Vintage Style Necklaces

Its the end of the week again and I'm looking over my to-do list for the week...and it seems there's just always not enough time to finish everything. I have yet to go to my supplier for resin...but i decided to go there tomorrow! I can't let another week pass without putting them in my shop...I mean there's soo much you can do with resin...its quite exciting....

One of my friends, Melody of Crafting Time used my Vintage Waterhouse Women Digital Collage Sheets (find them here) and created these four lovely necklaces....





I really love the earthly plus vintage feel to these pieces....
Melody is an amazing polymer clay artist and sometimes she also incorporates resin in her works. She and her mom work together to make such beautiful, one of a kind pieces.  You can check out her fan page - CRAFTING TIME

Thanks for the pictures, Lody :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)