Saturday, October 2, 2010

Charm Bracelets are Back

Charm bracelets were one of my best sellers at Earthly Jewels. They're so full of color, fun to use and fully customizable. So, I actually have decided to bring them back.

I have added three charm bracelets to my Etsy Shop. Each of them has a piece of poetry, verse or quotation that reflects the theme or mood that the piece of jewelry creates.


Charmed Hearts Charm Bracelet & Earrings Set



"Entranced, inflamed by a memory,
a feeling that started out as an ember 
And grew into a flame. 
I am charmed,
And my heart is on fire...."

ABOUT THE BRACELET
The Charmed Hearts On Fire Charm Bracelet is 7.5 inches in length including the toggle clasp. The five beautiful vintage looking heart charms that hang on this red chunky bracelet adds to its romance. It is also packed with glass beads, coated pearls and four red and white lamp work beads. 

This romantic piece of jewelry makes you feel feminine and beautiful reminding you what passion is all about. 

It also comes as a set with free earrings to match and a cute box ready for gift giving.


You can purchase this bracelet from my Etsy shop (click here) or send me a message and I can send you an invoice.


Watch out for my two other charm bracelets in my next post. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)