Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Supply or Not Supply.....

I've been thinking of offering beading supplies online lately. In order to do this, though, I'd like to have my own website. It would be too much to open a supplies shop in etsy, I think. And it really would be better to have my own shop website. Of course, it would take a lot more work to set up and market...but once in place, at least I wouldn't have to pay listing fees and percentages of sales..so that's a big plus. I can list all the things I want...including supplies....

I'd be listing crystals, mother of pearl, glass beads, freshwater pearls, plastic and acrylic beads, charms, chains, ceramic beads, pendants findings...etc...etc...

Do you think the internet needs another bead supplier???  I'd have to put more thought in this.

As for now, I'm in full force listing at my etsy shop...these one were listed last night and today...

Charm Necklace with Pink Crystal Accents
(See the listing at my etsy shop here.)

I've been working on different backgrounds too...so here are some more views.....





How do they look? I have a lot of choices now! I haven't tried the mannequin photos, yet. But, I should so that people can get an idea of how it would look worn. I'd love to have model pictures too...ones where a pretty girl is wearing the necklaces...maybe I can figure out who I can get to model them...for now, these will do...


Here's another listing.....

Intricate Vintage Heart Filigree with Crystal and Pearl Accents

(See the listing at my etsy shop here.)

It shows a different background too! I love that aged marble. I found it at my mother's house and I love it!

Charm Necklace with Green Mother of Pearl Accents



Hopefully, loading up my shop will bring me my first sale!!! Fingers Crossed....

Now back to editing my other pictures...I still have about 10 more charm necklaces to list!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your creations are gorgeous! I think there is alway room for a new bead site so if this is what you want to do...Go For It!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)