Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've Caught Project Startitis

I first heard the term when I was surfing the internet at Sharing The Moment's Blog (here). I chuckled to myself because I definitely could relate....but I was looking at my ravelry account and noticed...wow, I really do have "Project Startitis" becuase I definitely have several crochet projects ongoing and in different levels of completeness....

I have a grey shawl that is pretty much complete...except for the fringe. I have a pink scarf that's about 75-80% complete...I have crocheted blanket that I haven't touched in weeks and is only on the 2nd row (I'm thinking about frogging this one)...Not to mention other projects (like my latch hook rug) that are not in the  crochet category but are still in the middle stages of completion....

It's a habit I have I guess...especially when I get excited about a craft. I want to learn everything, try everything and end up with several things going on....

Here's what I have on my project table today...update on my EVA SHAWL.....



and my newest shawl...which I LOVE so far ..... my LOGWOOD SHAWLETTE....


I'm  hoping to finish this one quickly because I'm thinking of giving it to my niece, Fiona who absolutely love all things girly and pretty...and I'd love for her to have this one. I have to finish it by the 18th of February which is when my nephew will be leaving for the US....(and he can bring this one with him). So, this one's getting the front seat these next few days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)