Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pay It Forward

Another scarf started ...and in my favorite color too...

Now that I am totally addicted to crocheting, I've been surfing the net and bookmarking patterns that I'd love to start.This leads me to the Pay It Forward...

I decided to join and posted the Pay It Forward on my FB wall which goes like this....

"Pay It Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here, The must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. * The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to our 5 people sometime in 2011!!"

I got one reply which leaves me with 4 more slots...I guess maybe not a lot of my FB friends are the crafty type so, I decided to put a post here on my blog to call out to 4 more people that would like to be a part of this!!!

I can't tell you exactly what you'll be getting because that really depends on y crafting mood...it could be something crocheted or beaded, jewelry or something with felt...but I can assure you it will be handmade by me...so, please...reply here now! I'll be waiting!

While I wait, I need to get back to making acessories so I fill up the etsy shop and on the side I'll be working more on this.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)