Saturday, January 29, 2011

WIP Eva Shawl

I sure love starting projects...today I started on an Eva Shawl.... I got the free pattern from Ravelry (click here for PDF). It's a little more complicated compared to the one's I've worked on but so far so good....



I've been seriously getting healthy and eating salads...Although, it's not anything crafty, I thought I'd share what I made today....



Salad is made of mixed greens...iceberg, romaine and leaf lettuce, tomatos, pineapple and dalandan (which are like small oranges)...and i made my own vinagrette dressing.

My sandwich is a tuna salad with mustard, lettuce and tomatoes on wheat bread.

Yummy!!! I was happy with my lunch! Now, back to crocheting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)