Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BTW....Distracted

As I mentioned in my previous post, we have a new puppy in the house and it has totally kept me distracted. I haven't been blogging or updating the shop...or crafting that much because I've been enamored by my little baby.

Today, I got back on the saddle and started working on a few things. I did some finishing on a couple clay beads I had. I also took pictures of some of my stone beads that I want to get posted online. So, on my bead table this Wednesday, I have a bunch of my stones laid out and ready for a photo session...

I have had a whole bunch of these assorted stones in my stash for a while now. They are unamed/unidentified. My supplier didn't exactly know what each were but I picked out some really pretty ones. I had plans to do some wire wrapping projects with them but have decided to put them up for destashing SALE! 

I'm posting them on my multiply site - click the picture below to go to the album for details. 

However, if anybody would prefer to purchase  on ETSY, I would create a custom listing for your order. (Do just let me know.)

Here's the first few of them.... They're great for wire wrapped jewelry and for seed bead embroidery focals....
 

 

  


 

  

 

 

 I also took pictures of some of my clay beads but haven't gotten to editing the pictures on photoshop...that's for tomorrow! Now, I can get back to this cutie....who is patiently waiting to play....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)