Monday, March 14, 2011

The Bad and the Good...


The dining table is a mess.... and that's bad.....
(actually, this picture is after tidying up a little...)

It's bad because I do have a craft room.. Unfortunately, i haven't gotten around to organizing that room. So, I have brought down a few boxes and containers of my beads to the dining room, making a total mess...


So....at the moment,  the living room is my craft area.

From this mess, however, there is good that comes out.... new charm necklaces ....here are a few that were already waiting to be photographed (which I did under today's nice morning sunlight)

Now, just need to edit them so they can be posted on the shop.

Here is a new charm necklace just listed today...

Here are more new ones that I haven't posted here on the blog....














1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute I can't pick my favorite! Organizing is overrated

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)