Monday, March 28, 2011

Shop Updates and Ofcourse More Beads

I've been working hard to make up for my big bead fail last week so, I've spent most of my time creating new beads. Over the weekend, I got a new little oven and was able to make these beauties which are waiting for me to be painted....

Some closeup pics...focals and cabochons....

I'll be working on them tonight and tomorrow. I ran out of clay to work with though, so I definitely need to get some more (*wink*) to feed my obsession....

The bad part about this new bead making obsession is that I've been sort of neglecting my Etsy shop...I decided I needed to pay it a bit more attention so, I photographed my newest charm pendants today so, I can start uploading to my shop on daily basis again.... Here they are on my work table waiting to be photographed....


Lots of pretties there...a few owls, some romantic hearts, butterflies and even some steampunk style pendants.... Now all I need to do is do a bit of editing (cropping and brightening up the pictures) and they're ready to be listed on Etsy... no more neglecting the shop :-)

Now...I can get back to bead making!!!! Yey!

That's all for now....Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)