Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shop Update

Today I worked on a new banner and profile pic for my ETSY shop..here's my old one...


and here's my new one..


I wanted to give it more of an antique, vintage-y feel ...so I used some browns and mustards... to match my newer listings. What do you think?

My new profile pic is the same turquoise flower  charm necklace with the same brown border... which I think looks pretty and eye catching... and gives an idea of what you can find in the shop.


I'm also happy to say that I got my first 2 sales!!! The first was a custom order of cluster pendants that I practically gave away (since it was such a good deal)....


And the other was "The Heart of the Forest" Charm Necklace...

which was actually picked up by the courier today! Here it is all packed up and ready to for pick up...



There's a few surprise goodies in there too!!! The courier took forever to get to my house. I waited all day and he arrived at 7 pm. Hopefully next time, they'll be better.

So happy to finally have a sale...and I thank God for answering my prayers!  I'm hoping this will be followed soon after!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am sooooo happy for you!!!! Your packaging is so pretty they will love this treasure from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you packaged this! :D That's my weakest area, packaging. You make it look like you a so grateful to the customer and are trying extra hard to make them feel special. I think I learned a lot just now. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)