Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March ABS Challenge

I'm entering the Art Bead Scene Challenge for the first time this month of March. This month's inspiration is Paul Gaugin's Painting Nave Nave Moe (Sacred Spring, Sweet Dreams)


Here's the piece I created....named after the artwork...
Sacred Spring








(Sorry for all the photos...I just couldn't pick 1 or 2 because they all came out so nice).

The art bead focal was created by Me (*yehey*). It is made of polymer clay, painted with acrylics and watercolor and finally sealed to give a light shine.

I had fun with this challenge...my first at Art Bead Scene Challenge! 
You can check out the other entries at the flickr site here

Thanks for a great challenge ABS!

2 comments:

  1. Love your focal bead! Very pretty colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace! And kudos to you for creating the focal...great job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments...feel free to leave one :-)